Friday, November 27, 2009

Watching Fashion Tights in Washington, D.C.

Author: Chris Robertson

Source: articlerich.com



Last month I was lucky enough to spend a few days in Washington, D.C. While I was there the cherry trees opened into full bloom and I visited museums, polly fashions , and monuments. I consider people-watching a cultural event, and that's what I spent most of my time doing. As I watched the marvelous diversity of people, I noticed exciting fashion trends, especially in hosiery. What attracted me most were, polly fashions , the tights I saw women wearing.

Cool days in early spring in D.C. caution women against putting away their winter clothes. My eyes followed a woman as she walked down M Street wearing high black boots and a black wool suit with an above-the-knee black skirt. Black and brown striped tights visible in the ten inches between the skirt and boots made the outfit. I pictured her as a traveling professional, with different colors and patterns of stockings adding variety to her basic, polly, polly fashions , fashions , black suit.

In the Air and Space Museum I watched a young mother walking with her children toward the IMAXX theatre, polly fashions , . Her clothing caught my eye. She sported a very short dress with diagonal green and white stripes. White fishnet stockings and white platform sandals, polly fashions , completed her striking outfit.

I didn't realize how fashion-forward fishnet stockings are these days until I saw two more women walking along the Mall wearing them. They both wore short black skirts, polly fashions , and high heels. The black diamonds of their stockings accentuated their long and slender legs.

As I was eating dinner in a Georgetown bistro, I watched a woman as she left the, polly fashions , restaurant. The wild pattern of her multi-color tights stretched from her bright red shoes up to her waist. I know this because her short black skirt was made of a thin see-through fabric. I hope this doesn't sound risqué to you, because it wasn't at all. It was fun, really fun, and she was not inappropriately exposed.

Footless leggings can be very cool,, polly fashions , whether they end at the ankle or higher up. A casually dressed teenager near the Washington Monument wore eight-inch high fur-lined camel-color boots. Her black leggings ended, polly fashions , just below her knees, showing three or four inches of scotch-plaid tights. I wish you could have seen this unique combination of hosiery!

Then there was, polly fashions , the plus-size woman wearing striped stockings with horizontal bands of lace at her thighs, just below skirt length. These bold tights accentuated the beauty of her sturdy legs.

Another hosiery trend is message tights. These tights, worn mostly by teenagers (by my observation), polly fashions , have words, polly fashions , written on them, often in, polly fashions , foreign languages. I stopped a couple of teens and asked them what their tights said. One told me it said "Peace" in Chinese. Another claimed hers said "Love" in Korean. I sure hope they're right about the translations.

You may be wondering where women find such fashionable hosiery. The D.C. women may find them in local boutiques and department stores. But no matter, polly fashions , where you live, you can shop for hosiery, including holdups, tights, thigh highs, and pantyhose, at any of several online hosiery, polly fashions , outlets. Pretty Polly and Aristoc are two of many designers of fashion hosiery you may find in stores or online.




Chris Robertson is an author of Majon International, one of the worlds MOST popular internet marketing companies.
For tips/information, click here: Tights
Visit Majon's Clothing for Women directory.